Title: Graphic/Digital Designer
Location: Metro-Detroit area preferred; flexible work environment
Reports to: Creative Director
FLSA status: Exempt, Full-Time
WANT TO HELP AMPLIFY BRANDS?
We tell stories. You bring them to life.
We strategize brands. You make them resonate.
Ready to use your passion for great design to amplify brands and make our clients shine? Then we should talk.
Marx Buscemi Eisbrenner Group (MBE Group) is a rapidly growing integrated marketing communications agency with a dynamic team that covers the gamut – from branding to PR, and from advertising to social. We’re on the hunt for a graphic/digital designer seeking a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment, who thrives on variety, loves a great team and, of course, knows how to create brilliant design.
Specifically, you’ll have the chance to leave your mark on advertising campaigns, websites, social media and web graphics, branding, product packaging, presentations and some other crazy stuff that thrills our B2C and B2B clients.
- Design and provide concepts for traditional creative and digital projects/campaigns to satisfy strategic marketing objectives
- Manage website projects with web developers to ensure designs are brand-consistent, effective, creative, and tested and executed across all devices and browsers
- Create infographics and visuals based on product and technical information
- Collaborate with all teams including marketing, creative, accounts and sales to provide creative ideas to solve client challenges and grow brand value
- Develop and present concepts and campaigns internally and to clients
- Represent MBE Group at select creative/professional/civic functions
- Provide support to sales team for new business pitches through presentation development and design
- Bring passion, energy, excitement and ideas to our growing team
- >5 years of experience
- Exceptional teamworking desire and ability
- Proven experience and strong portfolio in digital, web and print design
- Strong typography, layout, color theory, and digital and print production skills
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint
- Experience in Sketch, WordPress, HTML and CSS, a plus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A keen eye for details, methodical, handle multiple projects, and deadline-oriented
- Must work well with a team and independently
- Must have excellent follow-through skills and be proactive
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in design and software with continuous learning to keep skills current
- Some travel may be requested
- Minimum BS/BA or relevant degree in art, graphic, web design, or related field
ABOUT MBE GROUP
Marx Buscemi Eisbrenner (MBE) Group delivers strategic and impactful marketing communications programs to help B2B and B2C clients drive sales, increase market share, develop brands and grow business. We partner with companies in the automotive, mobility, trucking, tech and consumer goods industries through our offices in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and San Rafael, California, and more than 65 affiliates around the world.
Fueled by passion, knowledge and decades of experience, our dynamic team connects with clients to help them amplify their brands, stay ahead of the competition and solve problems from every angle.
With a heritage of more than 35 years in business, MBE Group was formed through the merger of California-based Marx Group and Michigan-based Eisbrenner Public Relations in 2019.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Exceptional benefits, including health, vacation, incentive programs and 401(k) plans
- Position is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with flexible work options
- MBE Group is an Equal Opportunity Employment company.
- Send email stating your qualifications, along with a portfolio and current resume to:
Frank Buscemi: firstname.lastname@example.org.