Digital Marketing Manager
Data is power and you love the magic hidden in the numbers. If uncovering stats and trends that drive marketing campaigns is your superpower, we need you. We are searching for a full-time (40 hours a week) digital marketing manager with a passion for diving into data rabbit holes in order to interpret and extract insights that make our campaigns exceed marketing goals.
MBE Group is a thriving full-service marketing communications agency highly focused on the rapidly changing automotive industry. The agency is driven by a talented team focused on growth, collaboration, respect, courage, and passion for crafting and telling brand stories.
- Analyze and review analytics of all digital marketing initiatives; uncover essential insights to improve campaigns, tactics and overall business strategies.
- Build dashboards (spreadsheets, pivot charts, data visualization tools, etc.) and reports with Google Data Studio to craft analyses and recommendations.
- Develop and implement B2B and B2C marketing strategies, identifying channels and areas to adjust and grow (website conversions, SEO, PPC, social media, email, etc.).
- Plan and execute campaigns for website, SEO/SEM, email marketing and digital advertising, working with our digital media partners and publishers.
- As a key part of the Digital Team, you’ll manage and optimize websites, build landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Manage and update client websites (frontend and CMS) and project manage website changes with developers.
- Perform digital audits, conduct keyword research and uncover performance gaps as part of sales initiatives and on-going optimization projects.
- Contribute to paid advertising campaigns through digital media writing (PPC, website, social), calendar management, media plan support, and delivery of creative assets to media.
- Help keep our team up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Present quarterly digital metrics to clients
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A digital marketing maven with passion for problem solving, numbers and project management.
- An advocate who ensures campaigns and tactics are targeting the right audiences in the right locations with a proven ROI.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Google Apps (e.g., Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Sheets, etc.).
- Experience using WordPress CMS and other website tools.
- Working knowledge of top SEO programs.
Minimum Requirements for the role:
- 3-5 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience leading and managing projects for digital programs
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and efficient communication.
- A willingness to learn and collaborate with all team members and clients.
- Proactive and positive attitude with a fearless attitude toward technology.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment and with teams in various time zones (PT & ET).
- Available to work 40 hours a week.
- Able to start immediately.
- Degree or certificate in marketing, digital marketing, related field or working experience.
- Eagerness to try new things, innovate, and challenge the status quo.
- A phenomenal teammate who values honesty, empathy, transparency and integrity.
An ideal candidate also has:
- HTML and CSS experience or knowledge
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including photo/video editing and illustration
MBE Group offers an attractive benefits package to all full-time salaried employees that includes a flexible work schedule, health plans, 401K and FSA programs, cell-phone stipend, unlimited PTO, incentive programs and more.
To apply, please send your resume to **@mb*.group.